You Don’t Have to Continue to Suffer
Life can be painful. There will always be changes that occur outside of us that we won’t be able to control and old ways of surviving may not help anymore. Human beings need support and connection. It’s ok to ask for help. You’ve made it here and you’ve taken the first step.
Counseling can be one of the most powerful, supportive experiences and Mindful Springs Counseling is committed to compassionate, person-centered relationships allowing you to receive this support in a non-judgmental, safe space. Are relationships bad or unhealthy? No! (Well, we hope you said no). That’s what therapy at Mindful Springs Counseling is, a safe, secure relationship helping you tune in to your experience and needs to shift your life to a better place. Therapy is an excellent way to spend an hour a week tuning into yourself, your experience, and your needs.
We can help you find the joy, clarity and balance that you’re looking for whether it’s for yourself, your child or your relationships. Call us today to get started (719) 357-8957.
Why Choose Mindful Springs Counseling?
At Mindful Springs Counseling, we can help you address the issues that are most important to you and make lasting life changes. We are caring, compassionate psychotherapists and wellness professionals who use a gentle approach with our clients. We can help you learn ways to feel better and make important, lasting changes in your life. At Mindful Springs:
- Our therapists take self-care seriously, working hard everyday to practice what we preach. And of course, we are intentionally mindful in our practice.
- We have expanded our expertise beyond the traditional clinical psychotherapy knowledge incorporating wellness practices such as yoga, mindfulness meditation, energy psychology practices, art, EMDR, neuroscience and attachment, and more into our work to help our clients find lasting change.
- Because of our certifications and licensure, you may be able to reimbursed from insurance and FSA/ HSA for therapeutic services that you have received from MSC, even if we are not in network with your plan.
- We have studied and practiced at top-rated schools and training institutions for counseling, social work and marital and family therapy, including Northwestern University, CSU, and UNC Greeley. The focus of our education is on mental health, and healthy relationships.
- We continue to attend training and certification programs to be the best human beings and therapists we can be to help support you.
- We have a special interest and expertise in women’s issues, parenting, and relationships.
- Our clients tell us that they feel that we are safe, supportive and gentle, making it easy for them to develop trust in their primary counselor and discuss things that are difficult to open up about.
Need to make a payment? Click here.