Home Purchase Plan is more affordable than ever
Rental Rates from 2.44% (fixed) and 2.64% (discounted variable)
Rental rates above require minimum 40% deposit. Fixed Rental Rate fixed until 31 December 2018 and Discounted Variable Rental Rate discounted until 31 December 2018. Subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
Enhancements to your online banking service:
Al Rayan Bank has been working hard to improve the ways in which you can manage your accounts, with the aim of making your banking with us as convenient as possible. We have, therefore, added the following functionality to your online banking facility:
- You can apply for our range of savings products online without the need to print and return application forms and other documents. In most cases you will be able to open accounts in a few minutes
- You can deposit money into your new Al Rayan Bank savings account by using your debit card or setting up a regular Direct Debit
- Online bank statements covering the last 12 months to date are available to view and print
- A range of notifications can be set up to help you manage your account more efficiently. For example, you can opt to receive emails to let you know when your account reaches a certain balance or when a debit leaves your account
Please note that the browsers currently supported by our online banking facility include Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Firefox.
If you do not currently use any of these browsers, you can download your preferred one either from the Microsoft, Google or Apple websites.
CryptoLocker ransomware spreading fast
Fraudsters are spamming millions of people with emails that appear to be from banks and other financial institutions that carry CryptoLocker ransomware. The National Crime Agency (NCA) says the emails have been sent to millions of people.
Encrypts the files on your PC
The emails carry malicious files that disguise themselves as correspondence (for example, a voicemail, fax, details of a suspicious transaction or invoices for payment). The emails actually carry CryptoLocker ransomware. Once installed CryptoLocker works by encrypting personal files such as, photos, music, office documents etc. Once the files have been encrypted CryptoLocker displays a screen with a countdown timer and a demand for the payment.
The NCA’s National Cyber Crime Unit (NCCU) says you should never send the payment of a ransom to criminals as there is no guarantee that they would honor the payments in any event.
CryptoLocker prevention advice
- Do not to click or download unsolicited email attachments.
- Update your Antivirus software and operating systems regularly.
- Back up all your important files and store them off your network.
- Where a computer becomes infected it should be disconnected from the network, and professional assistance should be sought to clean the computer.
Various antivirus companies offer remedial software solutions (although they will not be able to restore encrypted files).
- Keep your passwords safe at all times and do not write them down. You should never tell anyone your password
- Beware of emails that ask you to confirm your password or other details. ( We will never send you an email asking for your password or other security details )
- Ensure no-one is watching you logon. Avoid using public or shared facilities such as Internet Cafes or other people’s computers to access your banking services
- Keep your firewall on
Home purchase plan payment calculator
How much will my payments be?
Buying or refinancing a property is a major decision. To help you make the right choice, we have produced a calculator to give an indication of the payments that you would need to make. Please use the calculator to consider your options, or go to our secure online Agreement in Principle which allows you to proceed to an online application form
There are some errors on the form.
Please review and correct the fields below in order to submit this form!
You must select a product type
Please enter a Finance period
(must be between 7 and 30 years)
Finance amount Product type Finance period Years
Your calculated monthly payments: £0
Your calculated monthly payments: £0
Now that you know what your likely monthly payments for a set amount of finance might be, you should consider how much you can comfortably afford each month.
The calculator below will give you an indication, after you have input your total income (after tax) that you receive each month, and also your total monthly financial commitments. ‘Financial commitments’ means any other finance products you are paying for, so include loans, store or credit card monthly payments, plus any other payments.
First applicant net monthly income Second applicant income/Other applicants net monthly income Any monthly financial commitments
Maximum estimated affordable payment: £0