- Conventional loans – This type financing features long term mortgages with a fixed rate.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) – This loan offers the benefit of a low down payment.
- Veterans Administration (VA) – VA loans make financing available to borrowers with at least six months active duty and fixed rate financing on long term mortgages.
- USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Loan – The USDA loan is geared toward the Low to Moderate income borrowers. It is excellent for first time home buyers, with 100% Financing, with a low fixed rate. Income limits do apply and the term is for 30 years.
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) – This loan is for first-time home buyers or buyers who have not owned a home within the past three years and offers a lower fixed interest rate on long term mortgages.
Equal Housing Lender