Annual percentage rate (APR) assumes excellent borrower credit history, ability to repay the loan, and a special relationship discount of 0.50% which requires a qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking account and enrollment in automatic payments. Loan APRs vary by amount borrowed, term selected, credit history, and ability to repay. Your actual APR may end up higher than the rate shown. The maximum APR for a $10,000, 3-year term loan is 19.99%.
Ready to apply?
Best if viewed on a desktop, laptop or tablet device.
Apply today or contact a Wells Fargo Loan Specialist at 1-888-667-5250
Whether you want to consolidate high-interest rate balances, fund a special purchase, or cover a major expense, a Wells Fargo Personal Loan is a great financing option.
Benefits of a Personal Loan
A personal loan makes it easy for you to put your financial plan into action. Benefits of a personal loan include:
- Fixed rate, fixed term, and fixed monthly payments
- No origination or prepayment fees
- Relationship discounts may be available for customers with qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the life of the loan
- No collateral required to qualify
- Loan amounts from $3,000 to $100,000
- Credit decision in as little as 15 minutes and often same-day access to funds
Benefits of a Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Loan
If you have a Wells Fargo Time Account (CD) or Savings Account, you can use it as collateral for a personal loan to get a lower annual percentage rate (compared to an unsecured loan) without touching your savings. Please note the amount in your collateral account equal to the full amount of the loan will not be available for use until the Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Loan is paid in full.
Why get a Wells Fargo Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Loan?
- Immediate funding. You may access your funds the next business day after credit approval.
- Preserve savings. You can continue earning interest on your savings and avoid early withdrawal penalties on time accounts (CDs).
- Lower interest rate. You may get a lower annual percentage rate by providing approved collateral (such as a Wells Fargo CD) to secure your loan.
- Fixed term and rate. You know exactly how much you’ll pay each month, making it easy to budget.
- Loan amounts from $3,000 to $250,000
- $75 origination fee
Debt Pay Down Solution ®
Wells Fargo’s Debt Pay Down Solution offers a simple way to help you pay down your high-interest debt — faster than you thought you could.
The Great Rate Event special relationship discount is available on applications submitted 07/01/2016 through 09/30/2016. To qualify for a relationship discount, you must maintain a PMA ® Package or a qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking account and make automatic payments from a Wells Fargo deposit account. The relationship discount is 1.00% for PMA Package customers and 0.50% for qualifying consumer checking account customers. Only one relationship discount may be applied per application. To learn which accounts qualify for the discount, please consult a Wells Fargo banker. If automatic payments are not selected, or are canceled for any reason at any time after account opening, the interest rate and the corresponding monthly payment may increase.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be based on the specific characteristics of your credit application including, but not limited to, evaluation of credit history, amount of credit requested, and geographic location. Your actual APR will be determined when a credit decision is made and may be higher than the lowest rate available. At least 5% of approved applicants qualified for the lowest rate available based on data from 04/01/2016 to 06/30/2016. The interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan. Loan terms can range from 12 to 60 months depending on the loan amount.
New credit accounts are subject to application, credit qualification, and income verification. Before you apply, we encourage you to carefully consider whether consolidating your existing debt is the right choice for you. Consolidating multiple loans means you’ll have a single payment each month for that combined debt but it may not reduce or pay your debt off sooner. The payment reduction may come from a lower interest rate, a longer loan term or a combination of both. By extending the loan term you may pay more in interest over the life of the loan. By understanding how consolidating your debt benefits you, you’ll be in a better position to decide if it is the right option for you.
- Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
© 1999 – 2016 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801