BEWARE OF PHISHING VISHING ATTACKS
- Please do not share your passwords / do not store it in your Mobile handset.
- If you want to avail Mobile Banking on any different Mobile number other than the one currently registered, please visit your base branch and give in writing that you want to de register your existing Mobile number and register a new mobile number
- Mobile banking Registration is possible only through Base branch / ATM / internet banking on only that mobile number which is updated in your customer profile. Presently, there is no sign up option using your debit card credentials. Please do not enter your debit card credentials if you find any other app in play store in name of Bank of Baroda�s Mobile banking.
- Bank of Baroda does not make calls, asking for your Mobile banking passwords. If any caller pretends to be from our Bank / Contact Centre, please do not entertain such requests as they are fraudulent entities.
- In case your mobile banking / mobile number is de registered / deactivated without your request or you get a call in this regard, somebody may be trying to get a duplicate SIM/ steal your credentials like mPIN / OTP (One time password), etc
- In case any unauthorized access to your information, accounts or disputed transactions, using mobile Banking service, please check immediately with telecom service provider and contact the Bank on 1800 22 33 44/ 1800 102 44 55.
- Change Passwords as frequently as possible.
- In case of unauthorised access of your mobile banking, please de register immediately through ATM / internet banking / base branch (or please contact our contact centre).
Convenient – Easiest registration and Activation Process
Secure – Login & transactions secured with 2 passwords, login password and mPIN
User fiendly – Icon based menu and easily accessible options.
Works only on GPRS mode in Android, iOS, Windows & Blackberry. In JAVA phones, both SMS and GPRS modes available
* GPRS and SMS charges as per Service Provider